This is so nice, got this from FB… (Photo from: Isla De Gigantes Islands, Carles, Iloilo FB – click on the image to visit the page)
Weekly Image of Life: Breathtaking
So, this week’s image of life’s theme is breathtaking and how timely this post is. This is supposed to be a stand alone post but I would love to have this as an entry. This is breathtaking!
HOW TO GET THERE: (via Isla De Gigantes Islands Carles Facebook page)
For people who lives in Panay Islands : You either go to Roxas or Iloilo then ride in a bus for 2 hours and 4 hours respectively going to Estancia then a boat will take you to Gigante Islands for 1 and a half hour. The boat will leave at exactly 2 pm in the afternoon.
For people outside Panay Islands : You could take an airplane or take a ship/RO-RO from your place going to Iloilo or Roxas. For people in Cebu you could also take a Barge from Hagnaya to Bantayan Islands and from there you can take a boat to Estancia. The same process. The schedule of the boat from Bantayan Islands to Estancia is every other day.
Need more info? Click here>>
- Weekly Image of Life: Breathtaking (thismansjourney.net)
- Las Islas de Gigantes (liquiddruid.wordpress.com)
- Isla Gigantes, Carles (linyings.wordpress.com)
- Isla de Gigantes, The Great Adventure (ariannewashere.wordpress.com)
- an island of pure concealment and mysticism (coastalpeople.wordpress.com)
- 2 drown, 3 rescued in beach party tragedy in Iloilo (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Iloilo at Night (in3000secs.wordpress.com)
- Iloilo City: Mooon Cafe (theappletizer.wordpress.com)
- Iloilo City: Dulgies (theappletizer.wordpress.com)
- Philippines: Iloilo health officials say dengue will reach 2010 epidemic levels (crofsblogs.typepad.com)
- Trip to the New Iloilo City Hall (theappletizer.wordpress.com)
- Laag 36: Ong Bun Cheapest Accommodation in Iloilo (laagannacebuana.wordpress.com)